Our team also provides organizational expertise in the following areas:
- Transitions and change management
- Risk management such as sexual harassment and the threat of violence
- Fitness for duty related to substance-abuse and psychiatric issues
- Flexible workplace options
Businesses need managers who:
- Have strong people management skills in addition to strong ethical skills
- Are not perceived as abrupt, abrasive, authoritarian, or overly impulsive
- Can effectively use their own emotions to work to engage and motivate employees
- Can identify and achieve goals or growth and skill acquisition
- Improve their managerial competencies take their careers to the next level
If managers need training support to meet these critical business needs, employers are increasingly turning to business or executive coaching. A coach provides either remedial assistance to improve skillsets that are deficient or developmental assistance to maximize strengths and outcomes.
Bridges certified professional coaches work initially with both the manager and the individual to define mutually agreeable outcomes. An assessment is conducted through interviews and formalized tools including DISC and or strong Campbell inventories. Following the assessment a coaching contract is developed in collaboration with the manager and the individual.